Friday, February 20, 2009

Wee for Wii!

Sarah and I (and sometimes daddy) have really enjoyed the Wii. Most games are pretty fun, some of the games we got really sucked.

I decided to sell the once we didn't like or the once we had already completed all the levels and felt we were done with. So I put them up on eBay. There is quite a market for almost new Wii games, and the money I made from the sales I used to get new games. Great re-cycling, huh?

We are now waiting for 6 new games to come, but they will probably not be here until next week.

The new once are:

Mario Kart (this one has been recommend by many)
The Simpson's Game
Chicken Shooter (you shoot crazed chickens, sounds kind of therapeutic...)
Guitar Hero World Tour (hey, I get to play with Aerosmith!)
Sea Monsters (we loved Endless Ocean a lot, this is a similar game from National Geographic)
Sims Animals (new game that just came out that Sarah has been begging for, looks like fun!)

Especially now when I work so much it is nice to have a distraction like this at night, and Sarah and I have a lot of fun together.

If you like me have no idea what all those different games out there are, here is a great (Swedish) link to most of the video games on the market, a tip from my dear sister, who is now also hooked on the Wii :-)!

You can choose your type of system and then find trailers for pretty much all games, giving you an idea what they are all about. Check it out!

Now back to work. I feel like I am behind on this project, so I will need to work all weekend, not fun...

Hope you all have a great Friday!

No comments: