Thursday, February 12, 2009

Little wiggle room

At least the Italian client was very accommodating, she had no problem giving me extra time. After all, the document has almost 800 pages, even if I am not translating all of it it is still a huge project. And the new file they sent me seems to work great. So nice to be back to normal again, I was really stressing out about this yesterday. I would hate to loose all that money because a corrupted file, but like I said, seems to be smooth sailing now.

I am planning on going by Super Target after picking up Sarah in a while. Just need a change of pace from my regular Publix where I do most of our food shopping. I love Publix, they are great and I know where everything is, but sometimes you just want a change, and they usually have products at Target that Publix don't have.

I have no idea what to cook for dinner tonight. I have to clean a bit too, and I am not sure how much energy I will have left for cooking after that...

No comments: