Thursday, February 12, 2009

Nice view


I am really enjoying the nice tulips on my desk this morning.

I have had some problems with some corrupted files my client sent me, so I pretty much lost 2 ½ days of work, so now when I have to get back at it it will be really intense to try and make up for lost time, it is really a nice thing to have something pretty to look at next to my computer screen...

I am going to ask the client for more time, after all, it was their file that caused the problem. This project is supposed to be turned in on the 26th, so hopefully they can give me a few extra days.

Yesterday we had over 30 C, sooo nice! I have a feeling we won't have any more freezing nights. I had to clean out among our banana trees teh other day, they really really did not like the freezing temperatures, it was all a brown mess. But they are hardy, they will come back in full force soon.

You migth not hear from me as much until the deadline is over, too much work to do!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

mammigranten said...

De sa bara att de inte gick för att de inte hade streckkoden. Vi ville bara byta till en likadan. HAn ringde ett samtal, men vem det var till vet jag inte, men efter det sa han att det definitivt inte gick.
KAnkse blev vi lurade då, men irriterad blir man ju, även för 40 dollar.
HAr du koll på det där med ssn för barn?

S w e F l o said...

Jag har faktiskt ingen aning eftersom min dotter är amerikansk medborgare. Fråga Victoria, hon har ju en liknande sistuation som du har:

http://sunnyswede.blogspot.com/

Jag skulle nog gå in på en annan WalMart och kolla, det kan ju inte skada!

mammigranten said...

Det enda är ju då att vi blev så arga och irriterade och kunde ju aldrig för våra liv tro att det skulle vara annorlunda på ett annat WalMart, så vi bara lämnade vagen och gick, fanns ju ingen anledning att släpa runt en trasig vagn...

mammigranten said...

eller för den delen att vi skulle kunna bli lurade, naivt va?