Monday, February 16, 2009

Typical Monday

Everything feels so sloooow and I am tired today. A typical Monday I guess! I decided not to work at all over the weekend, I was just too tired and needed the rest, but that means I need to get a move on.

Today is President's Day, a Holiday. So no school, mail or banks today...

We are waiting for the neighbor to get home, she is suppose to go over there and play this morning, and she can't wait. She always have a lot of fun over there, plus they can play outside, they have a great fenced in backyard, which we don't have.

I like the neighbors, but as you might recall from before, I have a really hard time with their twisted political views. The other day one of them told me Obama was a black communist... Sigh.

And they probably KNOW I think their views are very ignorant and not at all informed, but what can you do. At least that is the only thing I don't like, they are very nice over all. But people, read up before you bark out shit like that!

Now back to the grind... :-)

No comments: