Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday

We had an early morning today and we all went out for breakfast. Ken had a client meeting, so he headed for the office, and Sarah and I are just about ready to head out to drop off three pictures I need help with fixing the mats. I got three Florida posters, one with palms, one with shore birds and one with shells. Now I just need the mats for the huge frames to be cut to size, and we are good to go.

After that we will head over to Wal-Mart where they are having a parade for kids with the Littlest Pet Shop toys, or bobble heads like Sarah and her friends call them.

It is so cold today, not fun at all! I think the rest of the day will be just doing stuff around the house. Tomorrow on Valentine's Day we are planning on having a nice lunch on the beach at one of our favorite seafood places.

My kitchen chairs are ready to be picked up on Tuesday, which is just in time: we are having friends over for smörgåstårta on Saturday, and it would be good to have not just a kitchen table then!

Since Monday is Presidents Day there is no school, and I am thinking about taking Sarah to IKEA to stock up on a fee things before the Swedish inspired dinner party next Saturday...

Hope you are all having a great weekend, my arm is now too tired to continue writing, I have a tired and cold Bob curled up in my arms, with his head resting on my left arm, heavy! :-)

No comments: