Monday, November 10, 2008

Getting sick

I thought I was just super tired on Saturday when I fell asleep with Sarah at 8 PM. Slept for 11 hours. Then I thought it was just becasue I slept too much I had a headache and joint pain all day. I even got a migraine attack in the afternoon, with just visual disturbances. Slept another 2 hours, just couldn't stay awake. Pretty much just laid around and read all day. Took a long walk at night to get some fresh air...

But this morning I woke up still with a headache and joint pain. Finally I felt so weird and checked my temperature, and it turned out I had a pretty high fever. My neck is all stiff too. It better not be the flue, since I got vaccinated, but I guess you can get a milder version of it still... Definitely not a cold since there is no congestion, nose or throat involvement.

Oh well. At least I had a nice weekend!

Now I am going to watch the Swedish "Låt den rätte komma in". A friend gave me a copy of the US version (texted), and I am not asking any question as to how she got it, since I really want to watch it!

2 comments:

Murveln funderar said...

Fan , den får du skicka till oss sen! Älskar vampyrer, speciellt greven du vet!
Nå, vi får välan se hos er när vi gnetat ihop lite mer dollar...

Fia said...

Hm, om jag inte ställer några som helst frågor skulle jag kunna få låna den sen? Givetvis mot att jag betalar frakt åt båda hållen.