Saturday, March 21, 2009

Arggghhh!

This nerve pain is driving me nuts! Now when I have spent a few hours relaxing I realize how much it really freaking hurt! It feels like lightning going from my neck up over my head, and also down and kind of behind my right ear. Insane!

I am glad I have already been diagnosed with neuralgia before, because if I had no experience with head nerve inflammation it really would have freaked me out, I would have thought brain tumor at least :-), ha, ha!!! Jokes aside, it is not like any regular headache or migraine, it is just burning and stinging like hell.

I get a milder form on and off on my front left nerve, and it always goes away in a few days. Since my nerve pain is caused by inflammation caused in its turn by lupus (SLE), well, I better just get used to this shit. But, of course, it does not make it hurt LESS!

I also got all these bumps along the nerve, very freaky... I think I will have to go to my doctor on Monday, this is turning out to be a little tougher than I thought, not that I am sure what he can do except calm me down (I am a bit freaked out) and maybe give me a steroid taper (when you take a high dose for a few days and then taper down the dose for usually 10 days).

So this really sucks. But I should be freaking USED to things like this by now. I seem to be destined to always have medical problems. But that is what you get for having a screwed up immune system...

Sorry, I don't mean to complain or anything (well, I do, I am tired of this mother****ing shit!!!).

Too bad you can't get an immune system transplant, Wouldn't that be something, huh? I would be first in line... :-)

Just remember my friends, think about how truly lucky we all are: life could always be a lot worse. A lot. I should not complain so much, I have a pretty good life, many are not as lucky at all, not at all...

2 comments:

Lotte Jensen said...

sluta tänka att "det finns dem som har det värre"... tänk att du har det som värst nu.. så känns det bättre sen när det lättar... eh... kanske inte blev så bra det heller...

tänk också att det är ännu JAG som har ordförandeposten i hypokonrikerföreningen... mängder av symtom på sjukdomar jag inte har... jomänn

mammigranten said...

Stackars dig, det där låter verkligen inte kul, hoppas verkligen att du mår bättre snart!
Kram kram