Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday

I am so tired! I don't know why, just no energy. I slept to 8 AM and was only up to 11:30 PM last night, so I got plenty of sleep.

Oh well. I am trying to get some work done while Sarah is watching a movie, and then I need to clean the kitchen and do dishes.

I might throw in a few loads of laundry, but otherwise I was hoping to have a relaxing day, it has been such a long week. Next weekend is cleaning time, I will just let it roll for now.

This morning Ken noticed Stan was limping a bit on his right back leg, and when I just took them out I noticed it too.

Weird, he has nothing wrong with his paw, it is not his knee, so we are guessing the hip, poor thing. But the thing is he has done nothing to mess it up, no falls, no klutzy behaviour (which he otherwise can be pretty good at).

He lets me examine the leg, and he only complained faintly when I accidentally pressed the leg inward, so that is why I think it is the hip. Stan is a very athletic dog in great shape, but I guess his age is catching up with him.

He has no problem jumping or walking inside, it is just when you take him outside the limping gets noticeable.

We will most likely observe him over the weekend and take him to the Vet on Monday if he seems to still have a problem. I think I might give him one of Bob's pain pills, they are anti-inflammatory, in case he sprained something, it could help.

Now, back to work for now.

No comments: