Friday, March 27, 2009

I love reading, but...

when I get a hold of a good book, I just can't put it down! So I knew I was in trouble when "Män som hatar kvinnor" turned out to be so good. But at 1:50 last night I finally finished! I just HAD to read it in one day!

Now I just need to stay away from the 2nd and 3rd book on my desk, or I will not get anything done this weekend!

Sarah has a day off, and after a little bit of work we have a "Wii date" with my sister in Sweden, should be fun to play together! Sarah also have plans to spend most of the day playing with B and R next doors and here.

I have so far seen no relief from all this pain, but I have chose to just ignore it and go on, now I know what it is and that I can do nothing about it, so I will just try not to think about it too much.

The mornings are pretty bad, since I have just spent several hours with a pillow pushed to my head, ouch! And this morning I also had joint pain, no doubt form the low pressure that is north of us...

I planted some more seeds yesterday, all flowers, and I was thinking about perhaps cleaning the garage a bit today.

Tomorrow we are all going to check out a potential new office for Ken's business. His current lease expires in July, and since prices are so low now he can get a much nicer place for the same amount or less than what he is paying now. We found one with an awesome location, very central and super nice, so we are meeting our realtor there tomorrow morning to take a closer look. The market sure is at our feet, great time to lease or buy an office (or buy a house, for that matter!)

We had plans to go hiking with the dogs in DeSoto National Park in St Petersburg on Sunday, a rare time off for Ken during this time of the year, but apparently that low pressure is going to bring a rain storm with it, so Sunday is looking not so good. Hopefully Ken can shift some stuff around and we can go on Saturday instead. Would be nice with a dose of nature!

Hope you all will have a great weekend!

No comments: