Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Unusal work

Today I get to do something I very rarely do; act as an interpreter. I only translate written documents, but once in a while local businesses needs help with something on site.

Today I am going to act as an interpreter during a phone conversion between an attorney and a psychiatrist and a mother of a (Swedish) man who is in jail. I guess the mother barley speaks any English and they have a few questions for her regarding the client's defense.

Should be interesting, but I really don't like the idea of having to play dress up and go down to the public defender's offices. I am in way too much pain to enjoy this type of outing. But a promise is a promise, so I will grin and bear it for a couple of hours.

1 comment:

Taina said...

Men OJ SÅ SPÄNNANDE!!!
Good luck! Nu skulle jag gärna vilja vara en liten fluga som satt på din axel. Så nyfiken som jag är ;)