Thursday, March 19, 2009

Done!

Working to 10 PM last night paid off, I did not feel stressed at all today, and to my surprise I actually finished the last section much faster than I thought I would!

The big project is now sent off and invoiced, all done! This has been by far the biggest project I have ever worked on, so I am very happy to have it all off my desk.

Tomorrow I have another project that should take up most of the day, and then I have two smaller one for Monday, plus a test project that I need to complete for a potential new client.

But it sure feels good after all these weeks of super intense work to finally be done!

2 comments:

Lotte Jensen said...

GRATTIS till gott arbete!...

Anonymous said...

Bra jobbat... Hoppas du nu tar lite väl behövlig vila när Lisa och Carola kommer över...

-Mari-