Saturday, March 14, 2009

Freaking lupus

I am very happy that I have been off all immune suppressing medications since the surgery, but this past week I have just felt so tired and achy.

Lupus fatigue is a bit different from being "regular" sick, so I can usually tell the difference. But I guess I just didn't want to acknowledge what it was.

Today it coupled up with a really high fever, another sign of lupus. In 1994 I had a fever on and off almost for a year!

Unfortunately there is nothing I can do except maybe pop a few Naproxene and rest... Luckily it is the weekend so I don't' have to work, but I really need to. Sigh. No dinner making tonight, I am too achy, it will have to be something ready made from the freezer...

Freaking medical problems! If it is not one thing, it sure is another. Just leave me the freaking alone! Argghhhh!!!!

Oh well, nothing I can do about it, even if I went back on my immune suppressants it take sup to 3 months before it starts working, so I am not even going to bother. Hopefully this is a short flare-up period and I will be OK with my regular minor pains and aches after this blows over...

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Saltistjejen said...

Gumman! Vad ledsen jag blir över att du känner dig dålig. Hoppas också precis som du att det blir kortvariigt och inte värre.
Usch!
Vila nu i helgen så hoppas jag du känner dig såpass mycket bättre till början av nästa vecka så du kan avsluta ditt arbete till dead line.
Krya-på-dig-kramar!