Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday

Nice not having a huge work load hanging over me, even if I do have quite a lot of work to do on Monday, as well as a little tomorrow...

The lupus keeps giving me little nice "presents". Even though the fever gave way early last week, now I have an inflamed nerve in my head. Normally it is the nerve on my front left, but this time it is on my left BACK.

Having an inflamed nerve is not anything I recommend at all, but especially not in the back of the head. It kind of feels like having a fresh bee sting, branching out from the base and up and down. Any pressure or movements of the head hurts, so I just try to ignore it.

If it is not better by early next week I will have to go to the doctor and get some cortisone steroids, which usually is the only thing that will do anything. Any kind of pain medication is fruitless since it won't work on nerves...

So my plan is to keep busy so I won't have much time to think about the pain too much. Right now Sarah and I are going through her room, sorting and organizing all her toys. So. Many. Tiny. Pieces.

We got a bunch of storage containers so we can at least attempt to control the madness :-)!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Taina said...

Oj, det låter ju tråkigt med huvudvärken.
Jag har också försökt med att organisera flickornas rum. Den ena, 5 år, har ju MILJONER småpryttlar! Tur att IKEA finns. Den andra, 16 år, tycks ha MILJONER klädesplagg. Och så vill ha nåt nytt! Gaaaaaah!
Krya på dig och hoppas du får en fin söndag.