Thursday, March 26, 2009

Relaxing day perhaps?

I am not feeling too great today, really could need some rest.

And since I already did a big chunk of work today and nothing else is waiting for right now (well, almost nothing, but nothing that can't wait), I was thinking about just relaxing with a book for awhile.

Yesterday I really wanted to read the Millenium series by Stieg Larsson, but none of the three books are available as e-books from the Swedish library, so no luck there. Then I started to think about the BIG bag of books I got from aunt Gitte last time I was in Sweden, and I thought I might have seen the name Stieg Larsson among those books...

So I dug out the bag, and lo and behold, all three books were in there! So I started "Män som hatar kvinnor" last night. I know, I am one of the last people to read it! But I definitely wanted to read it before I see the new movie.

So a few hours of reading curled up with the dogs sounds good to me...

No comments: