Monday, August 16, 2010

Effective

My day has been non-stop. Started out by restoring order to our garage - the place it seems everything has been dumped the last few months. Nice to have it back in order again, but oh boy that was a sweaty experience in this heat!

After that and a quick shower Sarah and I got a lot of errands done. We had a quick lunch and I even managed to meet up with a lady that wanted to by concert tickets I had for sale on Craigslist.

I had gotten tickets as a surprise (being evil as I apparently am) for Tara, and now when they went back to Ohio I am stuck with a pair of tickets to a rap/hip hop concert that I have no interest in attending myself... So I was very happy to be able to sell those!

In a little while Ken is coming to pick us up and we are going to the new house to meet up with our electrician and tree trimmer to get some work done.

Tomorrow morning I am meeting a plumber and our general contractor at the house at 8 AM. It is a small world, turns out the plumber I hired is the son of the general contractor!

After that Sarah and I are going to explore our local kid´s science museum, Gwiz.

And on Thursday it is another round of contractors, this time pest control, appliance fixer and lawn care. Lots to take care of!

I finished that big job yesterday finally, and I have no big jobs planned for this week, which is good.

This is the last week before school start, so it is nice to just have Sarah here with me and hang out together.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Craigs list är verkligen toppen. Vi har sålt en hel del där inför flytten och det har gått som smör och varit hur smidigt som helst. Toppen att du lyckades sälja biljetterna.
Kul och spännande att det händer så mycket med nya huset. Det ska bli spännande att fortsätta följa er när ni fixar iordning huset för att hyra ut det.
Jag är så glad att det ordnade sig med allt och att ni blev av med era ofrivilliga husgäster så att du och Sarah kan få ta det lugnt och njuta tillsammans ensamma så här inför skolstarten. Med tanke på allt ni varit med om senaste tiden så kan det behövas lite egentid för dig och Sarah ihop med lite trevliga och lugna aktiviteter som museet.
Ha en bra dag.
Kram!