Friday, April 13, 2007

Big headache day

Head hurts... I have pretty much been out doing errands all day. It was actually kind of nice even though the headache took over on more than one occasion. S and I went down to one of the larger shopping malls that have recently been renovated. We had a nice lunch (Japanese for me) and then S played in their indoor playground. It was a hot one today, it reached 96 degrees!

After our shopping excursion we went to the County Clerk's office at the downtown Court House to apply for S's passport. Hopefully it won't take the 10 weeks they said it would...

I was just sitting here feeling my head pounding when S came in singing Happy Birthday. She had made a special Birthday Cake and I also got a present.

The cool cake I got. Play Doh, yummy!
It is of course not my birthday, but she is so into this birthday thing and can't wait for hers to come around. We are having a little lunch party for her on May 5th and then she is having a little party in school on her actual birthday May 8th. She is obsessed! Instead of our regular books she has been reading this party supply catalogue every nigt for like 2 weeks. So knows all the details by now! She put so much into picking out plates, cups and napkins (Disney Princess). So cute! Better go; need to get to the bank's ATM and make a deposit before putting S to bed (that is a great thing about US banks: you can make a deposit at any time!)

No comments: