Saturday, April 14, 2007

Saturday Fun

I think the medicine which is suppose to help with the pain in my head is giving me a headache! I wake up with a splitting headache, which is not exactly what I need. I will have to call the doctor on Monday. It's not like the medication has helped anyway...

Today S and I are going to the nationally occurring Healthy Kids Day at the YMCA. We went two years ago, and they had a drawing that required you to go around to all these booths to get a stamp on your card to prove you visited. Very tedious, but I figured not many of the people would have the patients for it, so we stuck to it. We were grandly rewarded later when S won a brand new bike, helmet and t-shirt! I never win anything, so I was so excited! S got to go up on the stage to accept her prize, and then I had to figure out how to get everything, including S, to the car... Really awesome bike!

I figured we would check out the event again. Then we will scoot home real quick, pick up the dogs, go and get some Thai food and go over to K's office.

I have a fairly good work project to finish (a user manual for a body fat monitor) , so we will hang out there probably tomorrow too.

We have a Lingo account at the office as well as home, so I can call Sweden as much as I want from there too. I just love Lingo (who has Indian customer service, by the way). I don't know what I did before we had Lingo!

Well, better go in the shower now so we can get going. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Hope your headaches will not continue. Medicines are nasty sometimes with all their side effects. Isn't it interesting with all these companies that have their customer service in other countries.

Annika said...

Jam nog är det läskigt med mediciner och alla dess biverkningar. Låter urjobbigt. Hoppas verkligen att huvudvärken ger med sig snart.
Det där med Indien och tfn-samtalen är verkligen jobbigt, precis som du och A-M har skrivit om.
Lingo måste jag nog kolla in, låter intressant...