Thursday, April 19, 2007

Tartar Sauce


My poor husband only had one wish this week; that I get him some tartar sauce! (Kind of like Swedish remoladsås). I swear I don't mean to keep him away from tartar sauce, it has just slipped my mind every time I go grocery shopping. He has been asking for it for more than a month now. And it is not like he has had the chance to stop by a store himself, they are often closed when he has gotten out of the office. And the more he don't have the tartar sauce, the more he wants it. So finally I got him his favorite. But I refuse to get fish sticks, I rather have "normal" fish. And I am making some nice tabbouleh to go with it. He deserves a little simple happiness after a long tax season. So hurray for tartar sauce in the fridge! Finally...

No comments: