Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Scary

It scares me having a daughter. It scares me that I can't protect her from everything. When great tradgedies happen, like yesterday's horrible massacre at Virginia Tech, my heart goes out to the parents and families of the 32 killed and the 15 wounded. I can't even imagine how difficult this must be for them.

What compelled this Seung Hui Cho to become a mass murderer? Since he ended the killings by killing himself we might never know. Random psycopathic violence. Scares the hell out of me...

1 comment:

Annika said...

Me too..me too...I think about that a lot. Last night I had a terrible time sleeping, just thought about the poor families left in the wake and dust of this hell. And we all know that it'll happen again.

Yes, what made him a mass murderer?? What trigged his brain...We'll never know...

it is such a strange feeling in VA now, and everywhere else I am sure. I am 4 hours north of the campus, but so many kids from the DC area go there. The eerie feeling is everywhere...