Monday, April 2, 2007

Tired to the bone

I guess I am still not as well as I thought. I had some major colon bleeding today, a setback I wasn't expecting after several weeks on hard core steroids! Oh well, at least I am getting a little bit more sleep, always something. I just made and ate my Thai pork with red curry sauce. The dish always comes out differently, depending for what I am in the mood for I guess. Toady's version you can see here in the picture. Note the Swedish wooden spoon!I am going to call it a day for S in a minute, she is just so into this new show on PBS she has never seen before, but it is almost over. Then a little wash up, brush her teeth and time for bed! I am looking forward to a new episode of The Riches on FX. If you haven't discovered this show, check it out!

We went by L's house today, but she was pretty busy getting ready to fly back to work, so we barely stayed an hour, just to see her a bit and say hi.

I better go for now.

No comments: