Sunday, April 1, 2007

Free calls to Sweden! Tip!!!

A lot of you are Swedes like me living in the US. I am sure you have looked into different alternatives to be able to call friends and family back in Sweden. Well, I needed a solution, my phone bills were crazy! Plus, I call all over the world in my line of work, so something international would be great... A few years ago I started to hear more and more about VOIP, and after doing several translations where I got some inside information on how it worked I started to research this as a n alternative to our regular phone service.

After an extensive search I came up with LINGO. We have been super happy customers for almost 4 years now! i can with all my heart recommend this company! For as little as $17.95 for 6 months (after that $21.95) you get:

Unlimited calling to anywhere in the US, including HI, AK, USVI and PR.
Unlimited calling to US, Canada, Puerto Rico, and 21 Countries including Western Europe (including Sweden) and Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and South Korea
FREE unlimited calling to other In-Network Lingo subscribers
Local Number Portability so you can keep your existing phone number
Online account management makes it easy to manage your settings, voicemail and more through the web
Select a phone number from over 220 US area codes (International and additional US phone numbers are available for an additional monthly fee)
Plus, all the Advanced and Basic Features
Basic Features:
Anonymous Call Rejection
Call Forwarding
Caller ID Block
*69
Call Waiting
Caller ID with Name
Do Not Disturb
Redial
Speed Dial
Voicemail
3-Way Calling
411 Directory Assistance
Emergency Calling Service
Advanced Features
Universal Number
Simultaneous Ring
Local Number Portability
Online Account Management
Toll Free Number


The option we have is the Lingo Chatter Box. There are others cheaper an dmore expensive plans. the quality is great! There is an activation fee of $29.95.

Since it is hooked up to your broadband you can only hook up phones in that room, but you can solve this problem like we did and get a phone with multiple handsets to place in the rooms you want phone access.

If you are intrested, let me know. I can send you an e-mail link to get you and me a free month each. This is a really great company! Highly recommended and never a problem!

3 comments:

Annika said...

Thank you for the tip, Swe flo!!! That sounds really good! We have MCI and I think we pay a little much.
By the way, is it OK if I link your blog?

Anne said...

Swe Flo, jag länkar också till din blogg på min blogg. Så kul läsa din blogg!
Anne
(www.utvandrare2000talet.blogg.se)

S w e F l o said...

Länka på bara! :-)