Saturday, September 8, 2007

I hate this!

After a few days of taking an antihistamine cocktail my doctor prescribed on Thursday after seeing him I am still itching like crazy!

I am now starting to get concerned. I nurse friend told me that sometimes kidney or liver problems can manifest itself with an itchy rash like this. And I am having a heavy, weird sensation over my kidneys, which of course scares the hell out of me!

I called my doctor's weekend clinic, thank God they have that so you don't have to sit in the ER for hours! They sounded very concerned too when I described my problems. Plus, they said I should have gotten better by now on the meds I was taking. (Very heavy duty antihistamines!)

So I have an appointment in 1½ hour. My "pouch" is feeling weird too, kind of painful.

And it is itching EVERYWHERE! Man I hate this!!!

1 comment:

JaCal said...

Oh, I hope they got you some help!! The appointment was hours ago... I sure hope you're doing ok! There must be ways to fix this! Thinking of you, SweFlo!!!