Sunday, September 30, 2007

Not the greatest of days today but ...

Woke up with a clear case of steroid withdrawals again. It is really hard to wean off of it, finding the balance. I hate the stuff and really want to stop taking it as soon as I can. It makes me gain puffy weight, and it makes me feel bad all around. But I have been weaning off of it too fast, so the adrenal glands haven't had a chance to start producing their own cortisol hence the withdrawals symptoms. Just achy and pain all over, no energy and blah. Headache too!

The day hasn't been very productive, but I did manage to do a few needed loads of laundry. Just ordered pizza for dionner, just one of those days. Things wasn't helped by Ken being in a stressed, pissy mood about work either (went in to work half the day, worked the rest from home.) He is like a PMSing bitch on wheels when he get cranky over too much work stress. He will get over it, and I have learned not to take it personal, but it is a real mood killer for sure! Yesterday was such a fun day, and today not so much.

But that is life for you, up and down. Still love it!

Now I am going to take a long shower and then watch a Swedish DVD that my sister gave me this summer, haven't had a chance to see it yet (well, it is Danish with Swedish subtitles) Riket.

Have a great Sunday evening everyone!

2 comments:

BritGirl said...

Don't worry, my day was bad too!
Must have been something in the air!
My husband has an awful lot on to at the moment and he gets the same.
I must admit though that I'm often grouchy when the kids have been bickering. They are good most of the time but today was arguments every twenty minutes! Grrrrrrgh!!

Tempus Fugit said...

Åhh, din stackare.

Hoppas du fick njuta av Riket iaf...

Pussar, Carina