Thursday, September 20, 2007

Weekend plans

I am just taking a break from work. I got a lot of projects done, and I just have one to do today, but it is pretty big so it will take most of the day I think.

I am also downloading some Bamse movies for Sarah. She has been a bit obsessed with Bamse and his friends Lille Skutt and Skalman since we were in Sweden this summer. She has all kinds of Bamse stuff; dolls of the whole gang (even Farmor), cups, stickers, posters, an umbrella, books and magazines. If I would have known she would love him so much I would have gotten a few movies in Sweden as well, but now she will have some anyway. He is a great role model, he always helps his friends, but he doesn't like to fight. Bamse is the world's strongest bear, every time he eats some of his grandmother's special honey he gets super strong. He turned 40 last year!


This weekend Ken is taking Sarah to buy a kids fishing rod, and on Sunday we are having breakfast on the beach at one of our favorite places called Rod & Reel Pier, and then we are fishing from that pier. Or I am placing myself in my collapsible chair with a good book and a drink while the husband and the daughter bond... Should be fun! This pier is almost next to the pier you see on top of my blog, by the way, on the north tip of Anna Maria Island.

4 comments:

Desiree said...

Vilken härlig söndag ni kommer att få. Hoppas Sarah får mycket napp.

britgirl said...

Yes I've seen that you Swedes love your Bamse bear.
He is a cutie!
What is it with these bears and honey eh?

Tempus Fugit said...

Visst var vi hit för 4½ år sedan?
Såg vi inte delfiner då?

Fint är det där i alla fall :)

Anonymous said...

Åh. blir avis när du skriver var ni ska äta frukost... vill oxå. det var sååå trevlit där.

-Mari-