Monday, September 24, 2007

What the...?

Here we go again. It is the medical curse again! ;-)

Yesterday I was having some bad headache on and off, I figured it was some kind of migraine headache. This morning I woke up with so much headache I could barely walk. I stumbled back into bed as soon as everyone left. When I woke up I had a fever. That is weird, you don't normally get a fever with a migraine attack. Sigh...

Well, I figured since I am seeing the doctor anyway tomorrow for a follow up after the surgery, I will wait and see what he says. I am sure it is just something like a migraine attack. But it sure sucks! Now I won't be able to get any work done today.

2 comments:

Annika said...

Fan vad jobbigt, Sweflo! Föstår att det är ytterligt tröttsamt. Bra att du ska till doktorn imorrn. Hoppas du känner dig bättre nu!

Desiree said...

Låter inge vidare. Du får krya på dig. Hoppas det lättar och känns bättre snart. Tur att du ska till läkaren imorgon.