Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Quick learners

I often utilize different businesses' drive thru options. I often have the dogs and Sarah with me when I go out for errands, and it is very helpful not having to leave the car! My personal banking, my business banking as well as the pharmacy are the three most common drive thrus I use.

My business bank has such friendly service! They recognize me all the time and always give me some dog biscuits and a lollipop for "my 3 kids", even if I am alone in the car!

These dogs of mine have very quickly caught on that these places often have a box of dog treats at the ready. I can never go though a drive thru with them without a lot of salivating and barking. And forget the ATM! The dogs (mainly Bob) gets really pissed off when no biscuits come out of the machine... Spoiled rotten! Tonight I had to pick up a prescription and they got 5 huge biscuits! No wonder they have their expectations up whenever we drive through...

2 comments:

Tempus Fugit said...

Hahaha... Bob den tjockisen, han blev nog jätteglad :)

Jag kommer ihåg hur de skickade med kex och klubba fast det bara var du och jag i bilen.

P K

Desiree said...

Åh vad kul att läsa om hur Bob förväntar sig biscuits varje gång. Han verkar ha en hel del karaktär den vovven. Hoppas han nu har återhämtat sig till fullo efter att ha snott dina fiberkex.