Saturday, September 15, 2007

Wonderfully lazy Saturday

Today is one of those yummy, lazy days that can be nice once in a while. I was really tired yesterday after getting up at 5 and then sitting up late. I could barely keep my eyes open when I went to bed. So this morning I asked the husband to feed the daughter, close the bedroom door and let me sleep. This is a very rare treat for me, and I throughly enjoyed it! Curled up with one of the dogs I slept to 10. Woke up feeling very refreshed!

I haven't done anything productive today as of yet. I am planning on just puttering around the house, make a light dinner and relax. The husband has been doing yard work, and he is away buying a huge ladder so he can trim the palm trees out in the front. I am planning on cleaning a little here and there, but nothing too much. I am suppose to get an editing job today as well, , shouldn't be too hard at all.

Tonight I have a few good movies waiting, and I am looking forward to just having a very soft day! Hope you all relax as well!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Good for you. Vikigt att vila och ha slappardagar ibland.