Friday, September 14, 2007

Not again!

I woke up at 5 AM this morning in pain. Very familiar pain. This is the exact same thing as when I had that partial obstruction. I hope it will fix itself like it did last time... It just hurts like crazy, so I had to get up. I worked a bit but just couldn't concentrate, so I took the dogs for a very long walk (in the dark). Walking is suppose to help things along. I also had some hot tea, which is another remedy.

I have to take Sarah to school today since Ken is doing consulting in Tampa and had to leave early. And then I have to pick her up again at 11:30 AM, which I could just stay home and take a pain pill or something!

Sure hope this clears up, last time it took half a day. If it just wasn't so painful... I have no idea what I could have eaten that is stuck. Probably too much fiber! Sucks...

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Aj låter smärtsamt helt klart. Hoppas du lyckas lösa det denna gång också.