Monday, March 12, 2007

After lunch

This whole time thing has me off balance today. We just finished lunch and it is almost 2 PM! But it feels like 1 PM... I am waiting for them to post another show that I watch on Swedish TV, they better not mess that one up too... It is usually available shortly after it has aired, so we will see. Not getting much done today, cleared out some trash in the kitchen and got a loas of laundry started. It might be easier to get some cleaning done tomorrow when S is in school, but I am intending to do a little more today. I sure hope I get a large job soon, or at least a few semi large once. It will be tight with money here soon otherwise. Sure, K can chip in, but I rather pull my own weight. I have only $900 in receiveables as of now. I would feel much better if it was at least a couple of thousand. My bills usually equal around $500 a month, plus $80 a week for daycare, plus whatever we spend on groceries, usually $100 a week. So as you can see, it will be very tight...

I hate being low on money, it stresses me out infinitly. Which of course, makes me sicker healthwise, which in its way makes it harder for me to work... An evil circle!

No comments: