Monday, March 12, 2007

Swedish TV

I am going crazy trying to figure out this Swedish TV thing. I can get one of the shows to stream if I use Windows Media Player, but the screen turns green and upside down, or it gets all fucked up or just buffers all the time. I really want to see this last episode, to see how things goes. Arghhh!

I am cooking some premium hot dogs and Tater Tots for me and S. K gets home so late it really hurts my stomach if I have to wait for him to have dinner. Plus, it isn't that much fun to cook by myself. I remember my single days, cooking wasn't really high on the list. Now, I love to cook, but only when I have someone appreciative to share it with. I think one of my favourits to cook (and eat) is Thai food. I like healthier fare, nothing deep fried.

See you!

No comments: