Saturday, March 10, 2007

Saturday

The plans today are to get lunch (I am thinking subs) and head over to K's office for an impromptu picnic. We have been trying to hang out at his office on the weekends a bit, since he works so much, and this gives us a chance to see him. He still works, but we can usually have lunch and talk a little bit. I try to help out by cleaning or straightening up a little here and there, they are all so busy... His fulltime employee M is suppose to clean, but they are absolutley swamped this time of the year, so I am happy to help.

I am going to bring Bob and Stan, that way we can go for a couple of nice walks too. K's office is brand new and in an area where everything is brand new. It is great on the weekends, since all the other businesses around there are pretty much deserted, and we can roam around undisturbed. There are no residential areas nearby, just professional offices and also, across the street, Manatee Coumminity College has their new Technical Institute.

I am going to bring a large blanket so we can sit outside, it is bound to be a beautiful day!

I am debating if I should go up to the Publix supermarket to get some fresh bread, the stuff we have is 6 days old. I think it is still good, I have to check. S is a VERY picky eater, so I am just going to make her a peanut butter and fruit sandwich. I use organic all natural PB and 100 % fruit spread, so to keep it as healthy as possible.

Well, I guess I should get into the shower, it is already after 10 AM.

See ya!

No comments: