Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday night...

S fell asleep just after 8 PM. She has been a bit under the weather the last few days, mainly last night. She still had some fever today. Last night she was whining and woke up, but I figured she just had a stomach ache, that is what she said... But when it was time for us to go to bed a few hours later we found her in our bed in a cold puddle of pee. She is usually very good at letting us know if she wakes up and needs to go. So it was nothing else for me to do than change the sheets and get her into some dry PJs. Later around 4 AM she needed to pee again, and I noticed she was very hot so I gave her some Children's Tylenol.

She usually bounces back incredibly fast, and you never really noticed during the day when she is sick. We will see how she feels tomorrow, but I will probably let her go to school. K has to get in early, so I will let her sleep as long as she wants, and then take her in. She says she doesn't want to go to school (like she has the last few times), but I know she always end up having a great time. Plus, it is good for both her and me that she gets out of the house a bit.

Take care.

1 comment:

Annika said...

Hejsan! Hoppas det är OK att kommentera på svenska här...TACK för kommentaren på min blogg! Så roligt med ännu en svenska bosatt i USA. Nu "bokmärker" jag dig så att jag lätt hittar hit igen.
Hoppas din dotter känner sog bättre, tylenol är verkligen en bra medicin att ge. Och du, jag håller med om det du skriver om SVT. Säger som du: TACK!!!