Saturday, March 10, 2007

Saturday night

Just got back from hanging out at K's office for almost 6 hours - turned out to be pretty good! I brought lunch over and we ate. M had her daughter with her, she is about 2 years older than S. They played the entire time and had fun. We also went for 4 walks with the dogs.

After lunch i went up to Walgreen's and bought myself a book - which I enjoyed for a few hours. Nice and realxing!

I am now going to fix S some dinner, water the plants and take in the mail. Then, if there is time, I will pop S in a bath, she got kind of dirty from all the playing.

I might even get a few hours to myself reading tonight before K gets home, depending how fast S goes to sleep - I have a feeling she will sleep good!

Tomorrow K will go into the office really early and we will joing home for lunch - I am going to bring in Rosemary Lemon Chicken from Johnny Carino's - great country Italian food! Then we will get home around 3 PM so K can install the hurricane shutters that are left. I might mow in the front yard if i have the energy...

Over and out...

No comments: