Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Weird

I just got a "job offer" from some guy. This is what it said:

Dear **** *****,
I will be needing an interpreter when i come over to Bradenton, FL for a board meeting with my bussiness partners.This will take a period of three weeks.And i will need translation from Swedish language into english language and will be meeting with them for 5hours everyday.Please will need to know the exact price and what it will cost.I hope to hear from you soon.
Yours faithfully.
***** ********.... .

Gimme a break! That sounds way too fishy... First of all, the majority of Swedes speak decent English, and why would there be a board meeting for 5 hours a day for 3 weeks? Plus, his e-mail don't seem very professional looking, and no contact information except his name. And he used an anonoums Yahoo address. Like I said, very fishy...

I informed him that unfortunately I do not offer interperting services (which is true), and that I woul dbe happy to translate any documents he might have (which of course will be done over the Internet). I don't know what he is after, but I got my eye out for him!

Went to Publix to get some groceries, had to get something to "eat" for tomorrow. You are only allowed broth and clear drinks during the colon prep, and I hate broth. But a while back I discovered I can use Campbell's Classic Chicken Noodle Soups, sans the noodles. Voila! Edible broth... I also got some low sugar apple-white grape juice for good measure.

Got a half Ultimate Boars Head sub for lunch. I also got a Lotto quick pick for the next 10 drawings. "If you're not in it, you can't win it"... I am so broke... I hope K can pay day care on Thursday. He is going to have to drop off and pick up S any way, since I can't drive for 24 hours after the colonoscopy. Sigh!

No comments: