Wednesday, March 14, 2007

YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!

It is not going too well... I am only on my third glass (out of 8), and I was suppose to drink a glass every 10 minutes. Well, it is almost 5 PM and I am at a standstill. The shit is just so nasty, it is unbearable to drink. Nasty! I had the same problem last time, but even though I never finished the prep, I did OK. I think because I already have so much diarrhea, I was already kind of empty. Food just go right through me anyway...

This really sucks!

Just watch "The Holiday" with Cameron Diaz, it was OK, just needed something to distract me I guess. I started to watch the HBO series "Big Love" last night, it was kind of good actually. About a polygamist in Utah and his three wives (they have a house each but share the same back yard). No way I would like that arrangement, either as the husband OR wife... Too much stress with just ONE spouse!

No comments: