Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Prepping before the YUCK!

We just got back from Publix. I got some ice pops (are allowed to eat those) and some beef broth that looked decent. Yummo! I just made the picky eater Sarah her lunch, she got peanut butter an dfruit sandwich, grapes and some bacon with milk chocolate. Odd combination perhaps, but you gotta work with what you can, and with her the options are limited... The bacon smells soooo good!

I took the 4 laxative tablets, so now we are just waiting for the first "eruption" so I can start drinking the yucko mix... I am heating up some chicken "soup" fo rme now. I am so hungry.

We spent some time outside playing this morning, but it was kind of cold. It is very overcast and windy, though the temperature shows 74 degrees (23 C). The "no see ums" (very bad biting little critters) were very active too. Not that great!

No comments: