Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Beautiful outside!

It is painfully beautiful outside! The weather is just perfect for walking right now. I just came back from a walk around the neighbourhood with the dogs. It is such a shame I have to worry about my stomach the entire time...

Oh lordy, I wish I could snap out of all this bad crap. I just want to feel healthy again, and I really could use some money. Who knows, maybe my luck will turn for the better soon... Maybe I can catch a break and win the lottery or the HGTV Dream Home 2007. It sure would be nice...

We all know it aint gonna happen, but I have to dream about something so not to go mad! Right?

K is pretty burned out, he came home laaate last night, and this morning you could tell he was exhasuted. He said something about being home early tonight, well that can mean anything. Wait, I will IM him and ask... He said he isn't sure yet, but it would be for health reasons to rest a bit. I think he needs to come home, eat and go to BED. He always insists on sleeping on the couch. It is just a pain, since I usually have a hard time getting him to go to bed later. He will get much bette rrest in bed...

Tonight there is another episode of LOST. I don't know about that series, they have gone a little too deep in mystery, and people are getting restless and impatient. Another series I like bette rnow is HEROES. Great mystery, but they pull you along in the plot, they don't drag around in circles. But they, as many other shows rigth now, are on break until after Easter. Bummer!

I love my DVR; that is one piece of equipment that makes life easier! I can just set it to record any show I want, and it keeps up on all new episodes! Plus, if I ever need to take a run to the bathroom in the middle of some show, I can pause live TV. Awesome! Plus, I never have to stay up late to watch stuff that is way past my bedtime. I'll just record it and watch later. And I can fast forward though all commercials... Plus we got an extra 150 channels or so after the upgrade to digital TV.

Next step will be to buy a new HDTV, but our old TV (probably over 15 years old) still works fine. Our plan is to get a new, bigger HDTV in 2009 when the analog TV net is shut off and all go digital. We will see...

No comments: