Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Easter








I have one more page to do on one project, but when that is done I have made $815 this week. Not too shabby for just being Wednesday yet! I am so happy to see some more $$$ coming in, it is just too stresful to be a freelancer sometimes. You just don't know if you are going to make any money, there are no guarantees. Spring has tended to be slow every year, and then it usually picks up during summer. I would love a couple large, juice 50,000 word projects... That way I don't have to worry about being away in Sweden for 17 days this summer.

On April 8th it is Easter. Time really flies! As you can see on the pics above we went to the Annual Easter Day Egg Hunt last year, and we intend to do the same this year. S will love it! And we get to meet Peter Cottontail, Mr Easter Bunny himself. They roll him in on a Pirate Ship, pretty cool...

No comments: