Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Getting a lot done!

Great! I actually got moving and got some stuff done... Already on my second of three loads of laundry, I pick up ALL the stray toys all over the house, cleaned S's room, ate bruna bönor, took out all the trash etc.. I am now off to do the kitchen, which is my least favorite, though it really just is a matter of filling up the brand new dishwasher. I should be happy at least I have all brand new appliances now! It does make life easier. When I started to replace all the appliances it was weird, I got all excited about it! I guess it must be a sign of adulthood, being all drooly over a shiny new appliance...

I better get a move on before I loose my steam. Still some more stuff to be done. I just want a clean slate tomorrow when I start the new project. I work better if I don't have to feel guilty about a mess... You know...

No comments: