Monday, March 19, 2007

Today it is exactly 10 years since we met!

I got a lot done this weekend. I did the first legal job on Saturday, it came out to be $244. I also started the other legal job, which is bigger and more difficult. I told the guy I won't have that ready until Thursday end of day, to give me some time. That way I have Tuesday and Thursday when S is in school. Should be just under $300, plus he said he had more jobs coming in the same case.

S brought in a ton of toys, and we kept them there Saturday and Sunday. I got Italian food at Johnny Carino's, which lasted us for two days. We took lots of walks with the dogs too. Nice weather but a little windy chill.

Yesterday was the big live announcement for who won the HGTV Dream Home, and even though I KNOW there was no chance in hell I would win, the little tiny I might got me to straighten up the house anyway. Which I figured is a great thing! So I woke up with a clean house this morning, but not a penny richer, unfortunately...

I am now going t watch Playa Del Sol, one of my Swedish shows. I guess today it will be more cleaning and laundry all day.

Oh, by the way, today it is exactly 10 years since K and I met in person for the very first time. We had talked over the Internet for a while before. The date 19th seem to be a red thread in our relationship... We met on March 19. I moved in with him July 19. We got married December 19. We signed the contract on our house on April 19. Cool!

No comments: