Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday

We are right now at K's office. He went in really early - but missed one hour since we missed the several weeks early occuring Daylight Savings Time.

He came back home after noon and started to put up the last two hurricane shutters. I moved the side of the front lawn, I couldn't do all since he was stacking teh shutters on the lawn.

As usual when he can't find something he gets pissed at me - this time it was apaprently a box with screws that were missing. I was very careful when I moved all the shutter stuff a few months ago, since I now how pissy he can get. He will be like that until he find the missing whatever, and then it will be just fine. I really don't appreciate the hostile attitude he get when these things happen, that is so messed up!

S hung out with him and "helped". I took the opportunity to finish the book I got yesterday. Really good! I just can't put a book down when I get started, I finished the 500 pages within 24 hours!

S and I went up to Publix and got some groceries, and went by Ming Tong Chinese restaurant and picked up some garlic chicken.

After a quick shower K wolfed down his food and took off. We decided to join him at the office again so we can get a chance to see him, I also wanted to clean a bit.

K FINALLY fixed the headlights on his car, so now we don't have to worry about being home before the sun is setting, and I can have my own car back... Thank God! All these weeks and weeks with this stupid car thing, it probably took him less than 5 minutes to fix... i would have done it, I just couldn't get the covers opened.

I can't wait for the tax season is over, I need to have some fun. It really doesn't feel like I have a husband right now, he is so wrapped up in work. I come waaay down on the scale of importance at the moment, not fun.

It doesen't help of course that I am sick either. I think I would actually feel better both physically and mentally if he took some more interest in me. Just a little romance. The few times he does try to have sex he just don't take the time to give me the foreplay I so desperatly need. Oh well...

No comments: