Monday, March 19, 2007

Worn out...

I am so tired, what a busy day! I got several new jobs, and I did one at K's office and took the opportunity to have lunch with him, I brought over some Grilled Stuffed Steak Burritos.

I also did tons of laundry today, then I got another job, which I am almost done with, then I got yet another new one that I will do tomorrow. I have to do the bulk of the large legal one tomorrow as well, and the house inspector will be here at 9:30 AM... Busy, busy, busy!

I am waiting for K to call any minute now, he is exhasuted as well, and he is going to pick up some Chicken Fajita Roll Up Sandwiches and Onion Petals from Applebee's. We should, after all, celebrate that it is 10 years since we met!

New episode of CSI Miami tonight, as well as the new cool series on FX, The Riches. At least something to watch for a change!

I am hungry!

Over and out...

No comments: