Saturday, March 24, 2007

Afternoon...

I have finished the job that I had to do, so I am contemplating if I should go and pick up dinner now or wait a bit. I didn't have any lunch, but i snacked on some baked pita chips, so I am not starving or anything. Either way i want to take the dogs for a long walk first.

We order a lot from Johnny Carino's Country Italian when we are at the office on the weekends. Their food is excellent and not too pricey, unlike Carrabba's Italian Grill.

Today we are both having the Lemon Pepper Salmon, "an 8-0z fillet of salmon marinated in Italian herbs, topped with sauteed artichoke hearts, Roma tomatoes, spinach 7 a white wine lemon sauce, served with Garlic Smashed Potatoes and Fresh Steamed Asparagus." YUM! S really like their pizza, which is actually really nice. At least she gets some tomato sauce, which ought to count for something I guess...

The sun is shining really strong outside, really beckoning me to go outside. The warm weather is nice; i am sure I will start complaining about it being too hot here soon!

K wants me to stop by Publix for some stuff, I think I will pick up a book or a magazine and just read the rest of teh afternoon after dinner. Heck, it is already 3:40 PM! The day goes by fast!

No comments: