Monday, March 26, 2007

Very fishy in deed!

I knew I was right to be suspicious of that request for interpreting services. I just got another one! Worded almost the exact same, except different name and language! It can't be just a randomly sent spam either, since there is too much precise information included. So some creep is out there writing me these e-mails... This is the latest:

Dear ***** ******
I will be needing an interpreter when i come over to Bradenton, FL for a board meeting with my bussiness partners.This will take a period of three weeks.And i will need translation from Slovak language into english language and will be meeting with them for 5hours everyday.Please will need to know the exact price and what it will cost.I hope to hear from you soon.
Yours faithfully.
****** *****.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got the exact same email today, from a Mr. Wale Scott. There is such a person who graduated from Warri Federal Government College in Nigeria in 1990, according to this web site: http://nigeria-friends.com/schools/18.html
Coincidence?

S w e F l o said...

I never replied, since it is so obviously a fake, but it is interesting that I would get a letter like that which is so personalized... Interesting!