Friday, March 9, 2007

Back from a walk
















I just came back from a nice long walk with S and the dogs. It is just after 5 PM and 75 degrees (24 C). I normally dread walking nowadays, since I am not sure if I will make it or not, as in shit my pants, quite frankly... I can get a stomach attack at the most dreadful times. Sometimes I just can't control it and when you gotta go you gotta go...

Luckily this time it went great. It was so nice out! We saw a couple of storks heading home to their nest for the night, there tend to be a lot of storks around here this time of the year. I think they couple up for life, very beautiful birds!

We also watered the plants out front, you can see some of them in the photo up on the left.

I feel so bad for the corn snake we first saw a few days ago. I figured he might be sick, he just wasn't so alert. This morning we found him dead at the foot of one of our queen palms... As you can see in the photo from when he was alive, he was quite a handsome fella! I think something might have been wrong with his bottom jaw; it looked a bit croocked to me... Who knows... He is gone now.

I am now going to clean the kitchen, oh wonderful thing! Since K is a CPA with his own firm, we barely see him at all this time of the year. He works 7 days a week and often come home after 10 PM. So it is pretty much like being a single mom... Which is tough when you are not feeling well...

Take care!


No comments: