Thursday, March 22, 2007

Have to clean now...

OK, just watched three episodes of "Big Love". E confirmed they are coming over for a play date tomorrow around 1-1:30 PM, that will be fun for the kids. Now I HAVE to vacuum...

I better go pick up some groceries before picking S up from school. It is easier for me since she sometimes is tired and hungry (that is: grumpy) after a whole day in school. It is just less stressful that way.

K will be home late as usual, so I was thinking about getting a lasagna and then he can heat some up when he gets back home.

I checked my weight this morning, and weirdly enough I had actually lost some more weight... Odd. Well, I am sure the weight will pack on here soon.

I need to get a tan before we leave for Sweden. Last time I went back, in 1998, I heard so much crap about being pale. "Aren't you suppose to be living in Florida?". Well, the truth is, the longer you live here, the more you stay out of the sun and heat I guess. Plus, with my skin and skin cancer scares I would be wise not to burn. I get checked for skin cancer every 6 months, and they always find something they have to cut out... Plus, since my mom was only 24 when she died from melanoma, I have a very high risk of contracting it myself...

But I really want a tan this time. I will take it slow so not to burn, I am already really wrinkled, so that is not too much of a concern. Besides, I think I would look a lot healthier with a tan, kind of mask my condition a bit. I will have a hard time hanging out at the beach, but I will try for S's sake. It is just that will all that diarrhea, well... I am thinking about getting a month pass to a tanning salon in May. Probably the easiest for me.

Better take the dogs out for a walk now and get ready to go and pick up S soon.

Over and out.

No comments: